Story #100: George Holtz — Edgewood soldier loses leg in WW I
Story #101: Bryan G. Sherman(1892-1984)–A Memoir
- The life of a child in rural Iowa at the turn of the 20th century.
- Rural school, high school, and college.
- In service of Country
- Coming home from war, and butchering hogs
- Marriage, children, and maple syrup
- Planting, harvest, and horsepower
- Final installment–Observations on changes I have seen.
Story #102: The Ring–A Journey from Edgewood to Hell, and Back
Story #103: Flintknapping–Stayin’ alive in the Stone Age
Story #104: Bixby Park–Its history as described in 1927.
Story #105: The March Blizzards of 1959
Story #106: Kuhlman Auto– Business established in 1922
Story #107: Gleason, Schultz, and Funk —History found in a wall
Story #108: John E. Stalnaker–Taught in Lodomillo rural schools for 46 years
Story #109: Keith Sherman–Young Entrepreneur
Story #110: Short line railroad–Manchester & Oneida Railway
Story #111: Cemetery Story–Long Lost Love
Story #112: Six of Nine Sons in Service–1942
Story #113: One-armed Marshal 1952
Story #114: Edgewood JayCees on KWWL-TV’s “Community Quiz”
Story #115: Pioneering life in Clayton County